There is a place. Like no place on Earth.

A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger!

Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter.

Which luckily I am.


~The Mad Hatter



Sunday, June 16, 2013

Numbers Game

Developing a fan base is a numbers game. If you throw enough stuff at the wall, something is bound to stick!

Typical marketing reach is you need to touch a prospect at least 3-10 before they even think about buying your stuff. Reality is more like 25 times before they take action.


If you're my friend, it's OK not to LIKE my Facebook Fan Page, but I will be eternally grateful if you SHARE my link with all your friends.

You see, it's all a numbers game, the more people I can reach, the quicker I find my fan base.

I don't need Everyone to LIKE my work, I just need a few people who love it enough to buy it or share it with their friends.

 Please help me reach my audience. I don't know where they are! They aren't sporting tattoos on their foreheads saying I love Hand Painted Photography. There are no neon lights over their heads flashing Art Lover.  My only chance of reaching them is with your help. Please share the links to my Facebook website and my website with all your friends.


Who I Want to Reach:
Gallery Curators & Owners
Interior Designers & Decorators
Art Consultants
Corporate Art Buyers
Art Lovers
People that like pretty places

If you know someone from the list above, I would really be grateful for an introduction.


And Don't Forget to:
Sign Up for News & Updates:    http://eepurl.com/AtCA1
LIKE  Facebook Fan Page:   https://www.facebook.com/HandPaintedPhotography
Visit my Website:    http://www.handpaintedphotography.com/


Thank you for your support. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. I hope you can also take the time to promote other American Artists.


Joy & Laughter
~Rosemary

I get by with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends.

~The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment